Welcome to the online presence of Venus of Atlantia, the alternate persona of Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh.
Venus hails from the Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia. Her Courtesan persona is of Imperial Rome.
As a Courtesan, Venus welcomes patrons of all genders and gender expressions.
Venus is inspired by Aphrodite, the ocean, sapphic love, and living deliciously.
Likes: Her whims include depictions of unicorns and woodland creatures, flowers of all varieties, and fine linens and silks.
Dislikes: Venus dislikes smoking, lecherous men, and sloppy drunks with poor manners.
Offerings: Venus requests no food offerings due to severe food allergies. Fine essential oils, red wine, and gin make for good alternatives should a patron or potential patron wish to pay tribute.
See her profile on Known World Courtesans.
- Atlantian Twelfth Night, 13 January 2018
- Atlantian University 3 February 2018
- Tournament of Love and Beauty 17 February 2018
- Atlantia’s Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival 3 March 2018
Past events: Have we met? Don’t be shy. Do contact Venus and introduce yourself.
Her social calendar for Pennsic 2017 is listed below.
- Thursday, August 3rd, Lost Boys Party
- Friday, August 4th, Meet Your Neighbors at Gabriel’s Landing
- Saturday, August 5th, Church of Debauchery
- Saturday, August 5th, Opening Ceremonies with the Courtesans
- Sunday, August 6th, Sunday Brunch with the Courtesans
- Sunday, August 6th, Springwood Party
- Monday, August 7th, Atlantia’s Roman Bacchanal
- Monday, August 7th, SwampFest
- Wednesday, August 9th, Fizzball
- Tuesday, August 8th, Turkish Bath
- Tuesday, August 8th, Blue Feather Ball
- Thursday, August 10th, Known World Courtesans Social
- Thursday, August 10th, Hoity Toity
- Thursday, August 10th, Pirate Walk About
- Thursday, August 10th, Clan Blue Feather Party